We are the Advanced Visualization Division.
Our mission is to help researchers gain keen insight into complex data sets by equipping them with tools and resources to visualize the expected and discover the unexpected in their data. We aim to develop and maintain a mechanism to advance knowledge about visualization techniques and cyberinfrastructure resources to further advance scholarly activity.
What we do
- Provide visualization solutions for a wide range of data sets in a collaborative, interdisciplinary environment;
- Visualization infrastructure setup and consultation;
- Visualization training, workshops and support;
- Explore novel technologies in areas of visualization that includes 3D virtual environments, interactive data visualization, visual analytics, information and scientific visualization.
- Pursue grant opportunities to expand visualization capacity (platforms and services) and applications