Clemson Visualization Events
Experience our work firsthand. Visit us during our open house (see calendar below) and attend our seminars and introductory sessions.
We are in the news!
Read news clips featuring the Clemson Visualization Lab.
- January 2017 – Our publication (VizSpace: Interaction in the Positive Parallax Screen Plane) has been accepted as a poster at IEEE 3DUI 2017 conference.
- June 2016 – Clemson Visualization Lab featured in ACM Interactions magazine.
- June 2016 – Clemson Visualization article featured on Clemson Newsstand.
- April 2016 – Clemson Visualization awarded the Adobe Digital Marketing Research Awards.
- April 2016 – Clemson Visualization article featured in Glimpse magazine.
- April 2016 – UPIC Intern, Joseph James featured in UPIC Newsletter.
- The Center of Excellence in Next Generation Computing and Creativity (Visualization Division) had a booth at the IEEE Virtual Reality 2016 Conference in Greenville SC from 19 – 23 March 2016 – Greenville News article.
- We had several visualization presentations and demos at the Clemson university booth 1747, SuperComputing 2015 conference in Austin Texas from 15 – 20 Nov 2015.